Economically empower women and girls and end the pandemic of violence they face
£5 could provide one day of safe refuge for a survivor of violence
The Circle are on a mission to economically empower women and girls, and end the pandemic of violence they face by funding & supporting frontline grassroots organisations in some of the world’s most vulnerable countries. By advocating for long-term structural change, and use our collective voices and those with lived experience to strive for change. Global Feminism is their guiding light.
Fund and Support:
In partnership with grassroots projects in the most vulnerable parts of the world they bring vital funding and support to:
- Women’s refuges and sanctuaries
- Hotlines and domestic abuse services
- Campaigns to raise awareness of women’s legal rights particularly the right to a living wage for garment workers
- Legal aid and advice services
- Training for women to raise awareness, advocate, and break the silence around gender-based violence
Advocate and Amplify
In partnership with activists and brave women on a mission to create a fairer world for women everywhere they:
- Focus on global advocacy to end poverty and violence
- Give women a platform to speak, tell their stories, and take action
- Raise awareness of the tools and resources available
- Create ground-breaking reports and offer clear solutions
- Use creative communications to raise awareness of the issues women and girls face
Connect and Convene:
- Creating spaces to convene and connect activists and allies globally. Events, conversations, and activism are at the very heart of the Circle.
- They bring activists from around the world together
- They connect global feminists to share their experience and stories.
- They organise events to bring women and allies together to inspire each other
- And through our discussions they inspire others to take action and raise funds for The Circle and grassroots projects
- They create safe spaces at key moments to reflect and learn